New Headquarters’ Inauguration Events – November 19th and 20th, 2017
We would like to say “THANK YOU!” to all who attended the ICS Grand Opening Events and Ribbon Cutting on Sunday Nov. 19 and Monday Nov. 20.
A very special “Thank You” goes to:
- The Embassy of Italy and its representatives for their support and availability: Min. Plen. Catherine Flumiani, Prof.ssa Maria Fusco, Dott. Emanuele Amendola
- The Department of Italian at Georgetown University for their collaboration: Prof.ssa Anna De Fina, Professor and Chair Italian Department
- 𝗧𝗵𝗲 Presidents and the 𝗜𝗖𝗦 𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀, who dedicate a lot of their free time and efforts to the ICS mission.
- The Executive Director, Francesca Casazza, who makes everything she touches a great success.
- The Staff ICS for their valuable contribution.
- 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗟𝗣 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 for their dedication and passion for promoting the Italian Language and Culture
- All who contributed setting up the new headquarters, in particular Francesca Casazza, Chiara Gastaldi, Alberto Ceccon, Cristiana Fabiani, Geoffrey Krieg, Lucy Fonseca, Maura Guida-Maffia, Ron Cappelletti, Arrigo Mongini, Paolo Vidoli, Chiara Melucci, Sofia Caligiuri, Antonella Salvatore, Francesca Baldanzi, Donatella Pulvirenti, Stefano Morabito, Ambra Peruzza, Sara Bordignon e Sabina Di Maio
- All who donated books for our library, who organized them and who organized the historical documents of the ICS (from the ’50s) in the boxes on top of the library
- Pedini Kitchen for donating a modern kitchen, Calligaris for the Tivoli table and chairs, Smeg for the fridge, Illy for the coffee machine
- All who helped organize the inauguration events, in particular Francesca Casazza, Chiara Gastaldi, Luigi De Luca, Alberto Ceccon, Lucy Fonseca, Giovanna Sedda, Yenny Herrera, Giulia Alberini, Matteo Marchi, Frederic Duch, Elena Pellegrino e Lucrezia Della Pietra
- Simonetta Baldassari and Pappa Fresca for the catering service
- Campari for donating the Prosecco and the Spritz
- All our amazing Students: without them there would not be the ICS!
Monday November 20th:
Sunday November 20th